Reservation Opening Dates
• Starting March 1, 2021 at 7am PT the Berg Lake Trail and Bowron Lake Canoe Circuit will be released for the entire 2021 season.
• Starting March 8, 2021 at 7am PT the Discover Camping website and call centre will begin accepting frontcountry and backcountry reservations. Discover Camping will continue to allow bookings on a two-month rolling window (reservations can be made up to two months in advance of an arrival date).
Priority Access for British Columbians
• Due to the ongoing pandemic, B.C. residents will be provided with priority access to camping reservations throughout the summer.
• Reservations can be made no further than two months out from arrival, and the reservation system will be limited to people who live in B.C. until July 7, ensuring they have first access to the core season of reservations through to the Labour Day weekend and end of the traditional summer holiday period.
• Starting July 8, non-residents of B.C. will be permitted to make reservations for any remaining arrival dates in the season, pending orders that may allow travel.
• For accessing priority reservations, a B.C. resident is someone with a B.C. address.
• Visitors will need to confirm they are a B.C. resident before booking a campsite.
• Non-residents of B.C. are still allowed in parks, as travel orders permit, whether for day use, first-come first-served camping, or for reservations made after July 7.
Site Occupancy Guidelines
Provincial Health Officer (PHO) guidelines for gatherings may change between the time of booking and the scheduled arrival date. All camping parties MUST meet current PHO guidelines for gatherings, even if those numbers are less than BC Parks’ maximum site allowance.
• It is the responsibility of camping parties to ensure their plans are consistent with PHO guidelines before bookings are made. Speculative bookings made in anticipation of health guideline changes should be avoided, as requests for exceptions to BC Parks refund policies will not be accepted, except as noted in BC Parks refund policy and supported by the required documentation (for example, a medical note). Reservation policy can be found at www.bcparks.ca/reserve.
Day Use Facilities, Picnic Shelters and Halls
• To meet current PHO guidelines, reservations for day use facilities, including picnic shelters and halls, remain closed for the 2021 season.